There’s A Creative Side To Life As A Dancer, And There’s A Business Side. Become Masterful At Both, And You Will Be Truly Successful!
If You’re A Dancer on Twitter, You’ve Got To Join The #LetsTalkDance Tweetchat!
The #letstalkdance Tweetchat happens every Monday night, 10-11 pm EST.
Tonight on the weekly #LetsTalkDance Tweetchat, we’ll be discussing how you can master the business side of the dance world, from:
- Establishing Contracts
- Negotiating Your Rates
- Marketing Your Personal Brand
- Conflict Resolution
- Profitable & Marketable Collaborations
- Highlighting What Makes You Unique
- Using Social Media To Build Your Brand
It is going to be a very fun and exciting discussion on Twitter! Join us tonight, and spread the word!
How To Join The Tweetchat
- Follow me @AshaniMfuko to join the chat, and see the questions and topics for the live chat.
- Add the hashtag, #letstalkdance, to each of your Tweets.
- Follow along with all of the Tweets in the chat by going to, http://tweetchat.com/room/letstalkdance.
- Reply to, and re-tweet (RT) each tweet that you see with the #letstalkdance hashtag, and get ready for a wonderful time connecting with other dancers on Twitter!
- SPREAD THE WORD!
- That’s it! You’re done!